Search this blog and those of some of my friends in recovery.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

This Is Only a Test

Ok. Serenity is seriously being tested right now. Cell phone was just stolen here at PJ's.

Instead of hitting the roof, I'm just going to take a deep breath and remember that it is only a thing. What I will have to do now is go to Walgreens and get a cheap temporary one. Not the end of the world. Still kinda brings back some of those feelings from that night I was robbed. Don't know why. Gonna hold steady, though.

Not going to be able to write much now. I have new business to attend to. The meeting was great. I'd mentioned to Teresa that I got more out of the fellowship, before and after, than I did the topic. Not that the topic wasn't a good one. Looking forward to being able to go to my homegroup again tonight. I'll be getting there early to help set up. Should be a great night.

I'll write more about it tonight when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment