Search this blog and those of some of my friends in recovery.

Friday, December 23, 2011

T-Shirt, Boxers, and Netflix

Just got back from work. Busy night. Now I'm kickin' back in a t-shirt and boxers. I think I'll watch Dylan Dog on Netflix before bed. Looks like a funny movie.

That's about it.

Going to be a little tough the next couple of days, but as long as I'm busy and going to meetings, I'll be alright. Might try to make it to Hoshun if they are open Sunday and have a Christmas Story type of dinner. I doubt I'll be able to get the servers to sing me Christmas songs though.

I really, really liked the Meditation of the Day, so I thought I'd share it.

Shed peace, not discord, wherever you go. Try to be part of the cure of every situation, not part of the problem. Try to ignore evil, rather than to actively combat it. Always try to build up, never to tear down. Show others by your example that happiness comes from living the right way. The power of your example is greater than the power of what you say.

Goodnight, all. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the daily meditation. I can't tell you how much this reminder helps me on my trip to visit family for Christmas. Hang in there for this holiday season and know you are not alone my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, LGLG! Just remember why you are going to visit and have a good time! I'll be ok here. Gonna keep busy. I got faith that next Christmas is going to be spectacular. :)

    ReplyDelete