Search this blog and those of some of my friends in recovery.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Small Groups

Feeling much better today. I slept like a rock last night. It was a very eventful day and I was getting the crud, so I suppose I needed to be unconscious for about 9 hours. Still coughing a little, but I'm relieved I didn't wake up with the flu or something....

Had a good meeting at Mustard Seed today. There were only five of us guys, but I enjoy the really small groups. The topic was change. More specifically, leaving our addiction and old behavior behind us and becoming the people we were meant to be. I shared that it was funny how these topics come up and seem to coincide with what is happening in our lives. I told the guys about my fifth step from yesterday, and about how I'm working on 6 and 7 right now (see previous post). Very exciting stuff.

Well. I have to be somewhere by 4, so I'd better run. I have my homegroup later too. I decided that for tonight I would post something fun. Maybe a video or two. Haven't decided yet.

Til then, I hope you have a great rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment