Search this blog and those of some of my friends in recovery.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Little Lightheartedness Goes a Long Way Pt. 3

Just got back! It's nice to see a little thunderstorm come through. Maybe it'll still be raining when I go to bed. I'm literally surrounded by windows, and I think it would be very relaxing.

Well... As I said earlier, it may be cool to do another "Lightheartedness" post. It's something I do occasionally. Just videos, quotes, and stuff. The first entry is one of my favorite songs and favorite music videos. The Smashing Pumpkins' Tonight Tonight.....


A friend of mine in Georgia lent me a DVD while I was visiting family. It's called How Great is Our God. The message is delivered by Louis Giglio, a pastor from Atlanta. I'm still a bit of a science nut and I enjoyed how he bridged some of the gap between that and Faith. Posted here is the vid in its entirety.


I had NO idea that Albert Einstein is credited with one of the most common quotes you'll hear in AA... "Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." How cool is that?

Adele covers my favorite band. And it rocks! The Cure's Lovesong....


"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." -Yogi Berra

And finally, I'll say goodnight with some Beatles. I seem to be on a Fab Four kick lately... It's not a rare video, but it was nicely done.


Until tomorrow... Aloha and mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment