Search this blog and those of some of my friends in recovery.

Monday, April 9, 2012

All Things New, Pt. 7: Death to Life (Cornerstone Sermon Podcast 04-08-12)

Love the useless facts (watch and you'll know what I'm talking about), but more importantly I love the message.... And I have had ladies' footwear hurled at me. You know who you are. Probably have no idea this blog exists, though. Ha.

This message is about rebirth and resurrection. What better rebirth, next to our Savior, than the rebirth of our lives from addiction. Finding the right path and making this world a better place.

You can't change your past. You can only learn from it and help others through your experience.

The most profound thing I got from this sermon was that a significant sign of maturity is that we can't do it all. We don't know it all. We cannot possibly be in control of everything in our lives. We deal with the now. A philosophy from decades ago in the Big Book.


Thank you, Rusty. It was a beautiful message and quite uplifting. I'll talk to ya in June!

Goodnight peeps. And have a blessed day tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment