Search this blog and those of some of my friends in recovery.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

My Bio-Mom is a Time Lord


Debra Vann Melton Venable Skarret Frizzell Thornton Estes Strickland. Not sure about that last one. She's had a lot of faces and obviously... last names. I ended up a bit like Debra. Not quite as bad, but bad enough. One way I differ from her (and maybe learned something from my observations) is that I don't give up on relationships very easily. I'm loyal to a fault. I can definitely do some dick-headed things, but I am proud to say that I have never cheated on anyone. Been cheated on plenty. However. I have to give Cupcake some kudos. As far as I know, she never ran around on me.

How are my bio-mom and I the same? We are famous for doing whatever the hell we want regardless of the repercussions  We share at least two addictions. Smoking and booze. I never really got into drugs (Thank Mike... Mike is Tiff's word for God. Sheila is another name for the holy one. She's becoming more and more convinced that God is a woman. Tiff is a friend of mine BTW.)

My anxiety factor goes through the roof when I talk about the multi-named one. I will stop here for now. I hope you all have a great day and life throws you nothing but awesomeness.



No comments:

Post a Comment